Sangsopila Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Hindi Iron Fist

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Danny Rand returns to New York City, after being presumed dead for 15 years, to reclaim his family company from Harold Meachum and his children Ward Meachum and Joy Meachum. When a threat emerges, Rand must choose between his family's legacy and his duties as the Iron Fist.
A young man is bestowed with incredible martial arts skills and a mystical force known as the Iron Fist.
Look, I heard all of the bad reviews, but I refused to read them until I saw the show. After I did finish, I read some reviews and saw that my opinions were on point.<br/><br/>First, for a Kung Fu TV show, the choreography was amateur, you could see the air between the fighter&#39;s fists and their targets, you could tell through the editing that the fights were not single-take (or single actor), and even worse, the blows lacked any velocity or force, making it laughable when they landed- it looked like WWE wrestling.<br/><br/>Second, the story was not good- it&#39;s not because he was a billionaire and Trump ruined billionaire&#39;s per the series lead actor, it was bad because it was bad. At no point did I feel like Danny&#39;s vengeance was important and I felt that the Hand was overplayed. I think that the vengeance could have been resolved by episode 6 and the rest of the season could have been the battle for K&#39;un&#39;Lun or something. The trope of the hero learning to be a hero had been done by DD, and JJ, Iron Fist should have been a hero from the get-go with a vast understanding of his abilities.<br/><br/>Lastly, the acting was TERRIBLE and the script was worse. The lead actor was awful, where did they find someone so bad? I would have said he was the worst, but the guy who played Bakudo was absolutely cringe worthy. <br/><br/>Marvel blew me away with DD and Jessica Jones, but both of those shows had issues, yet they were forgiven because the execution was so good. I haven&#39;t gotten past Luke Cage ep. 1 yet, but I can already tell that the acting and script are at least doing what the writers wanted. IF would have been acceptable as the first entry in the Netflix Marvel universe, but 5 seasons in, they should be killing it, instead it was a big whiff- just like the punches and kicks in the fight choreography.
Going into the television show I had little experience with the character of Iron Fist, and I honestly believe this show is as good as Jessica Jones or Luke Cage (Daredevil is still above it in my opinion). In trufulness, the show didn&#39;t have fantastic acting or an extremely interesting plot line, but nonetheless it was still fun to watch and it felt like a good comic book show. As for the selection of the actor playing Iron Fist, Jones was true to the comics, even if not the popular choice, and I believe he played the character well. His unique (and maybe not the best) fighting style may have made him seem he wasn&#39;t right for the part, however, I believe that helped him being a certain uniqueness. If he fought perfectly like every other Kung Fu fighter you have ever seen then what would make him any different? His acting may have been somewhat sub par, but he played it well enough, and with better writing the show could easily flourish. Henwick&#39;s portrayal of Colleen was very good and I believe she is actually the strongest character currently on the show. Defenders is coming up soon, and hopefully it can get people to change their negative views on the character.

Batman: Arkham Origins - Blackgate movie in hindi dubbed downloadWonder Woman full movie download 1080p hdTobe! oubaaheddo movie in hindi free downloadRomance on the Range full movie in hindi 720ptamil movie Change of Heart free downloadTotally Baked movie downloadTrail to Vengeance malayalam movie downloadEl Hor scopo Dice full movie hd 720p free downloadThe Net full movie in hindi free downloadOcean's Eight movie mp4 download
Please log in to post a reply.