Sangsopila Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Romeo Must Die Full Movie In Hindi 720p

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b In this modern day Romeo and Juliet, kung fu action star Jet Li plays Romeo to hip-hop singer, Aaliyah Haughton's Juliet. Li is an ex-cop investigating the murder of his brother, who had ties with the Chinese mafia in America. Aaliyah plays the daughter of the American mob boss. Neither side approves of their romance, so, obviously, kung fu action ensues, with a soundtrack by Aaliyah.
The death of Han Sing's little brother catapults him out of a Hong Kong jail to the Oakland-San Francisco waterfront, where he vows to find his brother's killers. His quest lands him in the middle of a three-way deal between Chinese, Black and White "businessmen" who will stop at nothing to create a new money-making stadium. Han finds help from Trish, a woman with close connections to the Black mob, and together they work to find their brothers' killers.
I really enjoyed this movie. While it was definitely not one of Li's best works (go see Fist of Legend now!), it was a good way to introduce him to the American public. Jet Li, like many other Asian superstars (Jackie Chan, Sammo Hung, Chow yun fat) has decided to introduce his talents to the west. In Romeo Must Die, we see a decent actor (especially when he's speaking Chinese) and an excellent martial artist. While he is a tremendous fighter, he has brought the technique of wire effects from his old movies, not compromising his style of movie making. If the American public doesn't understand wire effects, they can go see a Chan movie. But for a really good action flick based more on fighting than stunts, the west now knows to look to Li. If you liked the fights in the Matrix, go see the man who had the most influence on them - Jet Li - in Romeo Must die. Definitely worth the $8.
Contains minor spoilers. Now on with the review. I wanted to see RMD at the movie theater, but due to a busy school year, I missed and I didn&#39;t finally get a chance to see until it came out on tape. Romeo Must Die stars martial arts legend Jet Li(Lethal Weapon 4) and R &amp; B singer Aaliyah in her film debut. The plot to Romeo Must Die surrounds Han (Jet Li) who after learning that his younger brother has been murdered, escapes from a Hong Kong prison in a rather impressive escape scene. He heads to America, only to find that his father, a Chinese gangster is a war with black gangsters. He also meets up with Trish O&#39;Day (Aaliyah) the daughter of the head of the black gangster family. Together the two go out and find Han&#39;s brother&#39;s killers.<br/><br/>At first, I didn&#39;t know where the title came from, although I thought it sounded a little silly. From reading further reviews, I learned that RMD is modern retelling of Romeo and Juliet. <br/><br/>***Spoilers*** Now, the special effects in Romeo Must Die were cool, in fact I loved them. The x-ray effects were cool too. Now, the special effects were great, but they could&#39;ve have been made more believable. Seeing Jet Li jump in the air and kick four guys in the face, then take out two more (while still in midair) and land on right on his feet is something we can root for, but at least try to make it look real.<br/><br/>From the minor problems with the special effects, Romeo Must Die is still a decent film and Aaliyah is pretty good looking in some scenes. 8/10
The fight scenes are splendidly choreographed…but they're shot in that grating, thoroughly American flashcut style that leaves you wondering just who the hell is hitting who.
Several action scenes were censored for the British BBFC 15 version: fighting scenes and shootouts.
24 full movie in hindi free download hd 1080ptamil movie Inception free downloadUnit 1 full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieFree Fire movie download hdStar Trek V: The Final Frontier full movie in hindi free download mp4Gamer full movie in hindi 720pThe Tick movie hindi free downloadAre You Tough Enough hd mp4 downloaddownload Echelon ConspiracyLayla full movie kickass torrent

Casey replied

173 weeks ago

I like the movie which you have mentioned here. the most special about this is the presentation of the movie with a good and strong story. Vegan Consumer Goods I liked it very much. Thank you so much. keep doing this.
Please log in to post a reply.